Damaging power surges associated with lightning or utility problems can travel along your utility and data lines, damaging your electronic devices and destroying your valuable data. Even smaller everyday power surges can degrade the performance of your electronics and decrease their life. The APC™ by Schneider Electric Electric SurgeArrest Essential series represents the minimum level of surge protection that should be present on any of your computers and household electronics, with most models also providing surge protection for your phone lines. Its state of the art circuitry offers protection for sensitive electronic equipment against larger power surges and multiple surge events. Additional features like plentiful outlets, status indicator LEDs and more make this our best value for surge protection - our lifetime Equipment Protection Policy guarantees it.
- SMT750I: Smart-UPS, 500 Watts / 750 VA, Input 230V / Output 230V, Interface Port SmartSlot, USB
- SMT1000I: APC Smart-UPS, 700 Watts / 1000 VA, Input 230V / Output 230V, Interface Port SmartSlot, USB
- SMT1500I: APC Smart-UPS, 1000 Watts / 1500 VA, Input 230V / Output 230V, Interface Port SmartSlot, USB
- SMT2200I: APC Smart-UPS, 1980 Watt / 2200 VA, Input 230V / Output 230V, Interface Port SmartSlot, USB
- SMT3000I: APC Smart-UPS, 2700 Watt / 3000 VA